Saturday, January 17, 2009

I am back to work


Finally I am back at work, Feeling better, recovering from my flu, sore throat and headache. This is the 2nd day I work for this week. First day of working for me was Wednesday. I were unable to go to office for work for two days (Mon & Tue) because of the flood and last two days because of I was sick. I felt terrible for last two days, feeling that my head is heavy and my running nose making me unable to sleep well whole night.


I received a few SMSes and a few messages in my Facebook from colleague and friends who are very concern about me . Thank you to everybody for your concern I hope that I will feel much better tomorrow. Thanks to my fiance too, who always be there whenever I need him. I didnt expect that he will do so much for me. Darling, you are the best for me, I am so lucky and so thankful to have you.




Thanks to everyone.

Not only I missed my work, I missed my aerobic classes too. My aerobic class ended for this month last wednesday because of CNY is coming soon. I can't wait to go back to my aerobic classes again next month. I hope that I won't get banned from joining aerobic class next month because of my injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment