Monday, January 19, 2009

CNY is just around the corner

Most of the chinese are now busy, preparing for Chinese New Year. Some are busy painting their house, some are busy cleaning their house and some are busy shopping and visiting the saloons. Some look great after coming out from the saloon, some still look the same after coming out from the saloon (err...I mean some wasted their money at the saloon, spend and still look the same), and some who are "less fortunate" look worse after coming out from the saloon. Whether they like it or not, once their hair has been trimmed, there is no way for them to get back the hairstyle they have before they went to visit the hair stylist.

Me too, went to saloon for trimming my hair. Were hoping to have a new look, but turn out kinda disappointing. I still look the same after trimming my hair. Damn! Wasted my forty bucks. Never wanna go back there again. Firstly is because my hair style still looks the same after he trim my hair. Secondly, because of the hairstylist is not friendly maybe because of his business is well established in Kuching. Thankfully, I didn't come out from the saloon as if I am having a bad hair day.

We love our pet as much as we love our family members, whatever we do for ourselves, we will do for our pet too. We groom ourselves and we groom our pet too. My Fiance's mom has brought his two lovely pet to the pet shop for grooming.

Pam & Troy - Before and After the haircut.

Some pics of animals having bad hair day or bad haircut:

A cat on the street with lion hair cut

"Don't look at me like that, I am just having a bad hair day after I used the wrong shampoo..."

The chinese crested, he or she not having a bad hair cut or a bad hair day, that is just how he or she suppose to like.

Have you ever seen a Ninja Poodle?

Poodle that is transformed to become a Ninja Turtle. Maybe his or her owner is a fan of Ninja Turtle.

I like this one :
This is nice


No comments:

Post a Comment