Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Good and funny quotes

I bump into this good and funny quotes while I were surfing just now.I wanna share this :

"People think it's fun being a genius,but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world"

"Of course god made men before women, you always make the rough draft before the final masterpiece."

"Behind every bitch is the boy who made her one."

"If Barbie is so Cool and popular.......why do you have to buy her friends???"

"I still miss my ex...but my aim is getting better"

"when someone is annoying you it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend your arm and smack them upside the head."

"I dont have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem"

"Im not deaf Im ignoring you"

"The average woman would rather have beauty than brains because the average man sees better than he thinks."

"It's a mind over matter thing.I dont mind, and You dont matter."

"What if heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over???"

"When life hands you a lemon, bust out the tequila and salt" <--- I love this one the most.

"There are easier things in life than finding a good honest man/woman.......like for instance, nailing jello to a tree."

"If everything is going well you dont know what the hell is going on"

"Im not BurgerKing, Fedral Express, or the Library of Congress....I dont do it your way,deliver over night or know everything!!!"

"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day...teach a man to fish and he'll sit in the boat and drink all day"

No comments:

Post a Comment